Pharma Today Overview
An Arabic scientific journal concerned with medical and pharmaceutical affairs, distributed at the level of the Republic, and deals with common concerns and issues of interest to professionals working in this field.
The magazine focuses on the impact of political, economic, organizational, social, technical and sports developments on this field.
It deals with the latest research and results worldwide in the field of health and medicine, with information covering international and local exhibitions and events related to medicine.
The magazine conducts interviews with prominent figures in the pharmaceutical and medical sectors.
Form links for new ideas, suggestions, viewpoints, products and services between the various market players. It provides an opportunity for pharmaceutical companies to discuss a particular disease or condition and to provide conclusions about it.
The magazine advertises medicines, cosmetics, medical equipment and medical services, as well as any products or services not specifically related to the sector, such as banking services, cars, aviation services, etc.
Pharma Today at a Glance
- The magazine is not limited to advertising a product or service, but there is an opportunity to sponsor a specific topic, article or message.
- Pharma Today magazine targets the most important and influential recipients for the sector as well as for readers in general.
- 80,000 copies are printed annually, or 20,000 copies per quarter, and they are distributed free of charge as follows:
- 10,000 pharmacies nationwide through the United Pharmacists Company, which is the largest drug distribution company in Egypt.
- Scientific offices and drug manufacturing companies numbering 273, also through the United Pharmacists Company.
- Major hospitals, medical laboratories, health insurance companies, medical equipment, computers, tourism, aviation, transportation, banks, unions and universities through Pharma Today.
- In addition, 500 copies are distributed to senior doctors through scientific offices and drug companies.
- The magazine is also published on the Pharma Today application for pharmacists. Pharmatoday-magazine.com
- Commanding a following of 47,000 pharmacists.